
Well, we are predicted our first "real" snow storm of the year... we are supossed to get 2-4" of snow! I don't know how we will handle it all :) Things are good here, Kiera is growing so quickly. He new favorite thing to do is dance and sing with Daddy when he plays guitar. It is so cute. She also loves to play with the cat and the dog. They are so good and don't seem to mind when she pulls their hair!!
Here is a picture of Kiera and Daddy getting ready for the snow event.
2 comments:
She is too cute to let you put that hat on her! The boys would have had that off and in their mouths in no time. Hope you enjoyed the snow while it lasted.
TOO CUTE! How was the snow event? I love when you post pics and videos for us. Thanks so much for doing this. I know it is time consuming, but I can't tell you how many times I look at them. See you soon. Love to all!
Post a Comment