Friday, November 9, 2007

Kiera is 4 Months Old Tomorrow!


Well, our little baby girl is 4 months old on Saturday. I can't believe how quickly she is growing up and I know it is only going to get faster. She is doing well. She holds her head up and sit up with a little bit of help. She loves Duke, I think she thinks he is a stuffed animal that moves!! Duke is such a good cat, he lets Kiera pull his hair while he chews on hers :) Now that Kiera is 4 months, she is showing me and Daddy that she is a big girl by feeding herself her bottle. She likes to pull the bottle out of her mouth and then put it back in. This is very cute, but it tends to make her feedings a little longer than usual!!

4 comments:

Pierce Family said...

what a big girl, maybe she can teach her older cousin derek how to hold his bottle! too cute.

Anonymous said...

She is just adorable. Dan and I can't wait to get home to see her. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

by the way...she is taking after her Dad with the bottle!

Andris family updates said...

Wow Kiera is a big girl - she needs to give the boys a lesson on bottle holding!! It was great to finally meet her!!

The Happy Couple

The Happy Couple

Vacation!

Vacation!